[Dillo-dev] weirdly scaled images

v4hn me at v4hn.de
Fri Jul 10 00:55:33 CEST 2015

Hey everyone,

thanks for the great project. :-)
It is awesome to have a graphical browser at ones hand
that starts up in less than a second
and still supports most of the stuff I need.

Now, for quite some time I've been using dillo to read news
on http://www.heise.de and it has always annoyed me
that some of the images on the main page are weirdly scaled.
Because these images are of size 160x90 but are scaled to
what feels like 98% of the window's width, they are barely recognizable
and distracting.

Now with the new release out which still shows this behaviour,
I thought I'd ask whether someone's got an idea what the problem
might be in this case. Because I'm not at all familiar with the dillo
source code and/or the resp. web standards I didn't dare to debug
this myself up to now.

Would be absolutely awesome if someone could have a look at it,

v4hn