[Dillo-dev] Dillo review article

corvid corvid at lavabit.com
Thu Oct 6 22:20:35 CEST 2011

Roger wrote:
> > On Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 08:11:52AM -0300, Jorge Arellano Cid wrote:
> >Hi there,
> >
> >  This may be worth adding to our "Dillo in the Press" section:
> >
> >    http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/For-Fast-Light-Web-Browsing-Dillos-No-Dallier-73420.html
>
> Just read the first sentence and boy is he wrong!

I've never seen one of these articles without a number of...issues,
which I suppose is unavoidable when you've just started playing with
it a little bit.

- He talks about --enable-cookies instead of cookiesrc.
- It sounds like his distribution has fullwindow_start set, which strikes
  me as the wrong thing by default.
- He's using an old version if it uses Ctrl-Q and Alt-Q and doesn't have
  panel size in the menu.
- It's surprising to mention style.css instead of dillorc.