[Dillo-dev] Dillo screenshot on my ipaq

Andreas Kemnade akemnade at tzi.de
Fri Feb 8 18:11:08 CET 2008

Hi,

I have finally taken the time to make dillo run on my ipaq.
Screenshot:
http://www.tzi.de/~akemnade/dillo-ipaq.png

The big pitfall here is if you don't enable Xft/freetype in your fltk build,
you can screw up things.
fltk does not get the default fonts from the xserver on the ipaq,
so due to missing error checking in fltk, dillo crashes when the first label
gets rendered.
But I guess, without freetype you won't get nice fonts anyway...

dillo/dw does not need to be patched for that. fltk needs a bit of tweaking,
I'll look if it is solved in the current version (I'm still using that r5917
snapshot).

Greetings
Andreas Kemnade